The President talks about his foreign trip, and the hope of opening new markets to American made goods and in so doing creating new American jobs. He talks of his efforts to stop nuclear proliferation, as well as commenting on efforts made to promote American values during his trip to China.
- My Tweets
- A Look at G-Man J. Edgar Hoover and the Making of the American Century
- Seabrook Water and Sewer Reports 2022
- Seabrook Financial Presentation
- Seabrook’s 2023 Warrant
- Remembering David Crosby
- A look at “Chip War: The Fight for the World’s Most Critical Technology” by Chris Miller
- A Look at “The Avoidable War” by Kevin Rudd
- A Look at Pacific Crucible: War at Sea in the Pacific, 1941-1942 by Ian Toll
- A Look at “And There Was Light: Abraham Lincoln and the American Struggle” by Jon Meacham
- RIP Christine McVie
- Capital Improvement Plan
- Casino Gaming
- Education Reform
- Electoral Map
- Fifth Congressional
- Health Care Reform
- Manzi in the Morning
- Merrimack Valley Politics
- Methuen City Council
- Methuen Mayor's Race
- Municipal Finance
- National News
- Song of the Week
- State News
- Technology Beat
- Transportation Finance
- U.S. Senate Race
- WCAP Podcast
This guy is going to open additional markets which will result in more orders which will be made in China. How does that help?
He should stay here and work on the problem of jobs, killing the most horrible piece of legislation in my living history
Saving the country from being taxed for the fraudulent global warming lie. Please note the latest news that is headlined “Global Warming has Stopped Warming Since 1998 and No One Knows Why?”
Prevent double digit inflation.
Bring spending under control.
He making Carter look good.
1. The President of the United States ought not to bow down to any foreign leader and most particularly the Emperor of japan;
2. Congress must repeal any and all tax credits/breaks given to any corporation that chooses to destroy our manufactureing base for their own profit;
3. The Congress should repeal the Republican ban on the exercise of free enterprise and allow us to purchase American made drugs from Canada at a 60% saving;
4. Providing medical care, largely free, to additional persons living on American soil (including illegals ) ought not to be paid from cuts in Medicare coverage for which working Americans have paid since 1968.
What if a company will go out of business because foreign Corps sell for less?
Are you saying the heavy hand of Government be brought down on an American owned company if it is attempting to survive? Sounds just like Obama Care’s Death Panel.
Bowing in Asia is a gesture of respect. If you do not respect another culture, why would you expect them to respect you?
But, I partially agree with you on your tax credit idea: we should expect something to come back to society for the grant of that credit. If a company cannot survive without it, and cannot provide a reciprocal benefit to society, then maybe it shouldn’t exist.
I was going to say something about giving bear hugs to female colleagues as a sign of respect, but I think I’ll just leave it alone…;-)
“If you do not respect another culture, why would you expect them to respect you?”
And it’s a good thing you did. Bare hugs among colleagues is typical frowned upon, in any culture.