- My Tweets
- A Review of Professor Timothy Snyder’s “On Tyranny”
- The Seabrook Board of Selectmen award the Boston Post Cane.
- Seabrook Fire Hosts Touch a Truck
- Seabrook United Takes on Opioid Abuse
- Seabrook Fire Alarm Operators Begin Work
- Review of Tim Weiner’s “Legacy of Ashes”
- Seabrook United Takes on Opioid Abuse on September 21, 2017
- Chris Isaak at Wilbur in Boston
- Review of “Devils Bargain: Steve Bannon, Donald Trump, and the Storming of the Presidency”
- Review of Destined for War: Can America and China Escape Thucydides’s Trap?
- Casino Gaming
- Education Reform
- Electoral Map
- Fifth Congressional
- Health Care Reform
- Manzi in the Morning
- Merrimack Valley Politics
- Methuen City Council
- Methuen Mayor's Race
- Municipal Finance
- National News
- Song of the Week
- State News
- Technology Beat
- Transportation Finance
- U.S. Senate Race
- WCAP Podcast
Monthly Archives: May 2007
The Methuen City Council has set the FY2008 Budget Workshop schedule. You can link to it here.
Please join me as I formally announce my re-election plans on Tuesday June 12 at 7:00 p.m at the Guesthouse Suites 159 Pelham Street in Methuen. I look forward to running an energetic campaign centered around the issues important to … Continue reading
A debate amongst the Fifth Congressional Democratic candidates occurred last night in Chelmsford. It was sponsored by The Citizens for Civic Courage, the Chelmsford Democratic Town Committee, Greater Lowell Area Democrats, and the Third Middlesex Democrats. The focus was on … Continue reading
Methuen’s City Council voted down an attempt to restrict Mayoral contractual authority at last night’s (May 21) City Council meeting. The legislation was defeated on a 6-3 vote. The attempt to lower the authority to $25,000 from $50,000 has been … Continue reading
Marty Meehan’s farewell letter to his District was sent using his Congressional franking privelege, costing taxpayers about $40,000. It has drawn a critical article in the Boston Herald. Here is the herald link.
The Methuen City Council meets on May 21. Here is the City Council Agenda Link.
State Representative Barry Finegold won the Haverhill Democratic Committee straw poll this Saturday morning May 12. Finegold received 124 votes, with Nikki Tsongas receiving 91 votes and Lowell City Councilor Eilleen Donoghue receiving 51 votes. Representative Jamie Eldridge received 13 … Continue reading