- My Tweets
- A Review of “The Hill to Die On: The Battle for Congress and the Future of Trump’s America”
- Seabrook Memorial Day Celebration 2019
- Seabrook Swim Safety Event
- A Look at “Tip O’Neill and the Democratic Century” by John Farrell.
- Seabrook Reaches Tax Agreement With NextEra on Seabrook Station
- No Sure Things in 2020. (Or Go Mid-West Young Man)
- Seabrook Goes Paperless for Board of Selectmen Meetings
- A look at “The End of the Party: The Rise and Fall of New Labour” by Andrew Rawnsley
- Happy Birthday Eric Clapton
- The Seabrook CIP Seven Year Spending Review
- Capital Improvement Plan
- Casino Gaming
- Education Reform
- Electoral Map
- Fifth Congressional
- Health Care Reform
- Manzi in the Morning
- Merrimack Valley Politics
- Methuen City Council
- Methuen Mayor's Race
- Municipal Finance
- National News
- Song of the Week
- State News
- Technology Beat
- Transportation Finance
- U.S. Senate Race
- WCAP Podcast
Monthly Archives: March 2008
There has been plenty of talk lately about the State of Massachusetts and its interactions with the cities and towns, with much of it centered around the ability of cities and towns to join the state health care plan, the … Continue reading
I have denied a grievance by the Methuen Police Patrolman’s Association which essentially demanded an extra day off on Christmas Eve, a benefit bestowed by contract on another bargaining unit. The MPPA demand would have cost Methuen taxpayers a chunk … Continue reading
State Rep. Barbara L’Italien really takes me over the coals with song. Unlike Rep. Linda Dean Campbell Rep. L’Italien can really sing.
Senator Hillary Clinton, responding to some calls for her withdrawal, stated that she is in the race until the convention, and renewed her call for a resolution to the issue of seating the Michigan and Florida delegations. From the Washington … Continue reading
Lawrence Mayor Micharl Sullivan makes fun of me during the St Patrick’s day lunch in Methuen. Mike looks pretty heavy to me.
I will post some of the video clips from our St Patrick’s day luncheon. This first one features Colie Ryan of the Claddagh Pub telling a couple of jokes and making fun of Mike Sullivan and I.
The third installment of the Methuen Girls Basketball teams recognition at the Methuen School Committee.