- My Tweets
- A Review of Professor Timothy Snyder’s “On Tyranny”
- The Seabrook Board of Selectmen award the Boston Post Cane.
- Seabrook Fire Hosts Touch a Truck
- Seabrook United Takes on Opioid Abuse
- Seabrook Fire Alarm Operators Begin Work
- Review of Tim Weiner’s “Legacy of Ashes”
- Seabrook United Takes on Opioid Abuse on September 21, 2017
- Chris Isaak at Wilbur in Boston
- Review of “Devils Bargain: Steve Bannon, Donald Trump, and the Storming of the Presidency”
- Review of Destined for War: Can America and China Escape Thucydides’s Trap?
- Casino Gaming
- Education Reform
- Electoral Map
- Fifth Congressional
- Health Care Reform
- Manzi in the Morning
- Merrimack Valley Politics
- Methuen City Council
- Methuen Mayor's Race
- Municipal Finance
- National News
- Song of the Week
- State News
- Technology Beat
- Transportation Finance
- U.S. Senate Race
- WCAP Podcast
Monthly Archives: March 2008
There has been plenty of talk lately about the State of Massachusetts and its interactions with the cities and towns, with much of it centered around the ability of cities and towns to join the state health care plan, the … Continue reading
I have denied a grievance by the Methuen Police Patrolman’s Association which essentially demanded an extra day off on Christmas Eve, a benefit bestowed by contract on another bargaining unit. The MPPA demand would have cost Methuen taxpayers a chunk … Continue reading
State Rep. Barbara L’Italien really takes me over the coals with song. Unlike Rep. Linda Dean Campbell Rep. L’Italien can really sing.
Senator Hillary Clinton, responding to some calls for her withdrawal, stated that she is in the race until the convention, and renewed her call for a resolution to the issue of seating the Michigan and Florida delegations. From the Washington … Continue reading
Lawrence Mayor Micharl Sullivan makes fun of me during the St Patrick’s day lunch in Methuen. Mike looks pretty heavy to me.
I will post some of the video clips from our St Patrick’s day luncheon. This first one features Colie Ryan of the Claddagh Pub telling a couple of jokes and making fun of Mike Sullivan and I.
The third installment of the Methuen Girls Basketball teams recognition at the Methuen School Committee.