- My Tweets
- A Review of Professor Timothy Snyder’s “On Tyranny”
- The Seabrook Board of Selectmen award the Boston Post Cane.
- Seabrook Fire Hosts Touch a Truck
- Seabrook United Takes on Opioid Abuse
- Seabrook Fire Alarm Operators Begin Work
- Review of Tim Weiner’s “Legacy of Ashes”
- Seabrook United Takes on Opioid Abuse on September 21, 2017
- Chris Isaak at Wilbur in Boston
- Review of “Devils Bargain: Steve Bannon, Donald Trump, and the Storming of the Presidency”
- Review of Destined for War: Can America and China Escape Thucydides’s Trap?
- Casino Gaming
- Education Reform
- Electoral Map
- Fifth Congressional
- Health Care Reform
- Manzi in the Morning
- Merrimack Valley Politics
- Methuen City Council
- Methuen Mayor's Race
- Municipal Finance
- National News
- Song of the Week
- State News
- Technology Beat
- Transportation Finance
- U.S. Senate Race
- WCAP Podcast
Monthly Archives: August 2008
I have attached the fall schedule for Methuen’s recreation Department. We have a number of exciting programs for our kids. Please call Recreation Director Bill Pare with questions at 978-983-8590. Recreation Fall Schedule
After all these years this is still an awe inspiring speech. I don’t mean to be partisan, but doesn’t John McCain bear some resemblance to Dean Vernon Wormers.
The Methuen adult womens softball league, in its second year, has doubled in size. I was on hand last week to throw out the first pitch (high and outside)and see how fast the league has grown. It is a great … Continue reading
There has been a lot of sniping about the qualifications of Governor Palin to be on the ticket, and I have to say that being a City Councilor and then a Mayor makes perfect sense to me. In light of … Continue reading
McCain debates himself on whether he has been a supporter of George W. Bush.
I have endorsed John Kerry in this race. John Kerry asks for the support of Massachusetts voters, and makes the case for re-election.