President Obama has been bringing federal disaster relief to North Dakota, South Dakota, and Minnesota, and spends this week’s address talking about that situation. A nice job done professionally. Who says that being President is all about ideology?
- My Tweets
- Seabrook Water and Sewer Reports 2022
- Seabrook Financial Presentation
- Seabrook’s 2023 Warrant
- Remembering David Crosby
- A look at “Chip War: The Fight for the World’s Most Critical Technology” by Chris Miller
- A Look at “The Avoidable War” by Kevin Rudd
- A Look at Pacific Crucible: War at Sea in the Pacific, 1941-1942 by Ian Toll
- A Look at “And There Was Light: Abraham Lincoln and the American Struggle” by Jon Meacham
- RIP Christine McVie
- Seabrook Announces 2022 Tax Rate
- Capital Improvement Plan
- Casino Gaming
- Education Reform
- Electoral Map
- Fifth Congressional
- Health Care Reform
- Manzi in the Morning
- Merrimack Valley Politics
- Methuen City Council
- Methuen Mayor's Race
- Municipal Finance
- National News
- Song of the Week
- State News
- Technology Beat
- Transportation Finance
- U.S. Senate Race
- WCAP Podcast
Mayor Manzi and everyone:
Here is the Republican response to the Presidents Weekly Radio address given by Senator Judd Gregg(R-NH)
Looks like the anti-Katrina response to me. At least someone learned something.
(sorry, back to the ideology again: a government that helps instead of hurts …)
Well I don’t think that pointing out incompetence borne out of laziness has anything to do with ideology. I think it has to do with promoting good management. We need more of that in government.
So you need more of “that” in Government? I believe your last entry is the same response you gave when you said, “If only we can get our friends in office”.
Well, Deval Patric won, the mass General court dumped some Republicans and look at the management we have.