The President gives a wrap-up of the G-20 summit in Pittsburgh as well as his visit to the U.N., talking financial reform, economic growth, Iran, and the Israeli and Palestininian meeting he brokered.
- My Tweets
- Seabrook Financial Presentation
- Seabrook’s 2023 Warrant
- Remembering David Crosby
- A look at “Chip War: The Fight for the World’s Most Critical Technology” by Chris Miller
- A Look at “The Avoidable War” by Kevin Rudd
- A Look at Pacific Crucible: War at Sea in the Pacific, 1941-1942 by Ian Toll
- A Look at “And There Was Light: Abraham Lincoln and the American Struggle” by Jon Meacham
- RIP Christine McVie
- Seabrook Announces 2022 Tax Rate
- A Look at Blood and Iron: The Rise and Fall of the German Empire 1871-1918 by Katja Hoyer
- Capital Improvement Plan
- Casino Gaming
- Education Reform
- Electoral Map
- Fifth Congressional
- Health Care Reform
- Manzi in the Morning
- Merrimack Valley Politics
- Methuen City Council
- Methuen Mayor's Race
- Municipal Finance
- National News
- Song of the Week
- State News
- Technology Beat
- Transportation Finance
- U.S. Senate Race
- WCAP Podcast
I noticed, in group shots, that Obama’s new best friend, Russia, was not present, nor was our chief banker, China.
Was Obama able to look into Putin’s eyes and see his soul?
I see Obama talked about financial ‘reform’. There’s that word again. We know how well that works for Massachusetts. Now the Democratic President (taxes fix everything) wants to bring this Globally.
Obama, the king of Global Economic Growth, really scares me. Look how well it has worked here. Where is the Stimulus package?
Certainly a bright future for our grandchildren.