The Palin Remarks

Alaska Governor Sarah Palin makes her first remarks after being named to the Republican ticket.

This entry was posted in National News. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to The Palin Remarks

Best speech all week. No holy temple for back drop.

Speech was short, to the point and given by a genuine human being. She told us clearly who she was, what she has done and what she would like to do as part of the administration. Genuine person with experience in the energy field, is governing a state, she is incorruptible (so far). She honored two Republican women as no Democrat could.

Feel better than I have in a long time.

WOW! From PTA mom to VP ticket! Now, THAT’S impressive!! I’m gonna run for Methuen town council next time so I can get on the 2012 ballot!

Imagine the thoughts filling my head.

Jim,
    I’m looking forward to that election.

Are you cute as well?

Another temple for you:

As far as voting for me based on my ‘attributes’, beauty is in the eye of the beholder I suppose.

Mayor, HA! 🙂

I do like what I have read about her guts in standing up to established Republican power. She had to have made some mortal enemies in her own party, but she did the right thing. Good for her. A real roll of the dice by McCain, and certainly he is shooting for the fences. Nice move to preempt the Obama speech coverage. He totally blotted the speech out as far as media coverage goes. Good day for McCain.

7. mattyk says:

Wow. I didn’t see this comimg. He’s really taking a big chance here. I don’t think it will pay off. She makes Obama look like FDR in terms of experince. There may be hope for Linda Campbell on the national stage yet!

My thoughts; You go girl.

Jim,
    Saw your web site. Never realized that happened. Thanks for the info.

The Obama thing has more to do with his holliness attribute than the site. The site just made it look worse.

George Bush never got the holy angle down as I remember.

mattyk,

Sarah Palin Took on the leadership of her party and won on several counts, including the governorship. Some went to jail.

She took on Big Oil and won a rebate for her constituency at the rate of $1200 a head. (Note to Massachusetts politicians; can you imagine that, returning money to tax payers)

She has an 80% approval rate by the people of Alaska.

She fought and resurrected the construction of a stalled Gas pipe line.

Let’s revieu Obama’s “FDR” record.

Obama sat quietly for 2 decades while Reverend spewed his anti-American hate.

Obama sat on the board of that great American terrorist Mr. Ayers.

Obama voted a law that requires officials to let babies, who survive abortion acts, to be allowed to die without assistance to save it. A Great American moral code.

Who has the experience and heart?