Time to put on your pundits hats and call the PA primary numbers today. Who will win, and by what margin? The bragging rights for the winner will likely make that person unbearable for months. I am taking the safe road, and predict a five point win by Hillary Clinton. Is there any chance that the pollsters will be wrong and Obama can win this outright?
- My Tweets
- A Look at G-Man J. Edgar Hoover and the Making of the American Century
- Seabrook Water and Sewer Reports 2022
- Seabrook Financial Presentation
- Seabrook’s 2023 Warrant
- Remembering David Crosby
- A look at “Chip War: The Fight for the World’s Most Critical Technology” by Chris Miller
- A Look at “The Avoidable War” by Kevin Rudd
- A Look at Pacific Crucible: War at Sea in the Pacific, 1941-1942 by Ian Toll
- A Look at “And There Was Light: Abraham Lincoln and the American Struggle” by Jon Meacham
- RIP Christine McVie
- Capital Improvement Plan
- Casino Gaming
- Education Reform
- Electoral Map
- Fifth Congressional
- Health Care Reform
- Manzi in the Morning
- Merrimack Valley Politics
- Methuen City Council
- Methuen Mayor's Race
- Municipal Finance
- National News
- Song of the Week
- State News
- Technology Beat
- Transportation Finance
- U.S. Senate Race
- WCAP Podcast
Hillary will win by seven points. Yes there is a chance that the pollsters will be wrong.
I hope that Hillary wins by a large margin. She needs to prove to the super delegates that she is THE strong candidate.
I’ll go against everyone else; Obama will surprise with a 3 point win.
I have come to the conclusion that Hillary is in bed with the republicans and the combination of using fear and lies combined with small scale voter fruad will give her a significant win.
Reports of voting machine malfunctions are already coming in from philly and other Obama strongholds – similar to New York where in part s of the city he got 0 votes.
Ben must take bragging rights, as the seven point prediction was the closest to the actual ten point margin. As far as my own prediction of a five point win I am reminded of my wife’s constant refrain, “wrong again Bill”.