I have attached a pdf with all of the Methuen election results from yesterday. I will try to do some individual posts later today. Some quick notes though.
1) Congrats to David Paleologos and Suffolk, who called the Governor’s race pretty much spot on.
2) Could the big night for Republicans been even bigger on the Senate side? The Dems are lucky to have escaped with Nevada and Delaware. They did so as gifts from the Republicans.
3) Deval Patrick ran a flawless campaign, and Charlie Baker ran a flawed campaign.
4) The President better start better connecting with voters, or what is left of the Democrats in Washington will be wiped out in 2012. Cannot count on Republican gifts coming forever.
5) Speaker in waiting John Boehner will have as much trouble with his caucus as he will with the Democratic Caucus.
6) Expect a raft of subpoena’s to be served on the Obama Administration from the Republican majority in the House.
7) Congrats to Rep. Linda Dean Campbell, who won every precinct in Methuen on her way to re-election.