- My Tweets
- Review of Nixon and Mao: The Week That Changed the World by Margaret MacMillan
- Tedeschi Trucks Band at Orpheum November 30, 2017
- The Seabrook Draft CIP and Five Year Analysis of Prior Capital Spending
- The Seabrook Annual Christmas Tree Lighting
- A Review of Professor Timothy Snyder’s “On Tyranny”
- The Seabrook Board of Selectmen award the Boston Post Cane.
- Seabrook Fire Hosts Touch a Truck
- Seabrook United Takes on Opioid Abuse
- Seabrook Fire Alarm Operators Begin Work
- Review of Tim Weiner’s “Legacy of Ashes”
- Capital Improvement Plan
- Casino Gaming
- Education Reform
- Electoral Map
- Fifth Congressional
- Health Care Reform
- Manzi in the Morning
- Merrimack Valley Politics
- Methuen City Council
- Methuen Mayor's Race
- Municipal Finance
- National News
- Song of the Week
- State News
- Technology Beat
- Transportation Finance
- U.S. Senate Race
- WCAP Podcast
Tag Archives: Song of the Week
What else would it be this week? The new Bond movie “Skyfall” has arrived, with the new theme song by Adele, and some great and dark action from Daniel Craig as James Bond. Come to Methuen and see this great … Continue reading
Joss Stone is a great artist who already has done some fabulous work with some of the icons of rock, including Jeff Beck. She covers Broken Bells “The High Road”, and it is a spectacular effort. She is at the … Continue reading
Happy President’s Day! The great Simon and Garfunkel at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame doing “The Sounds of Silence”. Garfunkel still an unbelievable vocalist.
A great song by Stipe, with the fabo Natalie Merchant providing background vocals. Natalie = the voice of an angel.
What a great song by Ray Lamontagne. A subtle blend, he really hits this one right.
A great tune from Charlie Mars!
The true masters of harmony, this 1969 gem is as good today as it was back then. From “Crosby, Stills, and Nash”.