- My Tweets
- A review of “The Splendid and the Vile”
- Seabrook Capital Spending 8 Year Review
- Seabrook Parks and Playgrounds Reopening Phase 2
- Seabrook Parks and Playgrounds Reopen June 6
- Seabrook Town Hall Reopens to Public on June 1
- Seabrook Beach Reopens on June 1.
- The N.H. Regional Beach Reopening Plan
- The Seabrook Beach Re-Opening Plan
- Seabrook Town Hall Closed to Public
- Chief Brett Walker and Deputy Kevin Gelineau Sworn In at Seabrook Police Department
- Capital Improvement Plan
- Casino Gaming
- Education Reform
- Electoral Map
- Fifth Congressional
- Health Care Reform
- Manzi in the Morning
- Merrimack Valley Politics
- Methuen City Council
- Methuen Mayor's Race
- Municipal Finance
- National News
- Song of the Week
- State News
- Technology Beat
- Transportation Finance
- U.S. Senate Race
- WCAP Podcast
Tag Archives: Methuen Public Schools
The first week in March was celebrated as Read Across America week in Methuen. I had the great pleasure of reading to students at the Timony, the Marsh, and the CGS. It was a great experience for me, and we … Continue reading
In anticipation of the major storm bearing down on us the Methuen Public Schools will be closed tommorow, Monday March 2.
The Methuen Public Schools will be closed today, Wednesday January 28th due to the storm.
Die to the snow and ice storm the Methuen Public Schools will be closed today, Wednesday January 7.
Methuen public schools, due to the oncoming storm, will release students early today, Friday December 19. The High School will be released at 10:45 a.m., Upper School at 11:15 a.m., and Lower School at 11:45 a.m.