The Seabrook Library will present an author presentation and signing of the book, “Master Thieves: The Boston Gangsters Who Pulled Off the World’s Greatest Art Heist” on Thursday, April 28, 2016, at 6:30 pm at the Seabrook Library, 25 Liberty Lane in Seabrook.
The author, Stephen Kurkjian, is one of the most acclaimed investigative reporters in the country. A forty-year veteran of the Boston Globe, he is the paper’s former Washington bureau chief and a founding member of its investigative Spotlight Team. Kurkjian has won more than twenty-five national and regional awards, including the Pulitzer Prize on three occasions. He is a graduate of Suffolk Law School and lives in Boston.
This program is free and open to the public. Refreshments will be served.
- My Tweets
- Seabrook United Takes on Opioid Abuse on September 21, 2017
- Chris Isaak at Wilbur in Boston
- Review of “Devils Bargain: Steve Bannon, Donald Trump, and the Storming of the Presidency”
- Review of Destined for War: Can America and China Escape Thucydides’s Trap?
- The LBJ Memoir “The Vantage Point” Reviewed
- Families First Comes to Seabrook
- Portsmouth Hospital Opens New Emergency Room Facility in Seabrook
- Review of “Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton’s Doomed Campaign”
- Seabrook Recognizes Timberland
- A Review of Richard Rorty’s “Achieving Our Country”
- Casino Gaming
- Education Reform
- Electoral Map
- Fifth Congressional
- Health Care Reform
- Manzi in the Morning
- Merrimack Valley Politics
- Methuen City Council
- Methuen Mayor's Race
- Municipal Finance
- National News
- Song of the Week
- State News
- Technology Beat
- Transportation Finance
- U.S. Senate Race
- WCAP Podcast