The Seabrook Library will present an author presentation and signing of the book, “Master Thieves: The Boston Gangsters Who Pulled Off the World’s Greatest Art Heist” on Thursday, April 28, 2016, at 6:30 pm at the Seabrook Library, 25 Liberty Lane in Seabrook.
The author, Stephen Kurkjian, is one of the most acclaimed investigative reporters in the country. A forty-year veteran of the Boston Globe, he is the paper’s former Washington bureau chief and a founding member of its investigative Spotlight Team. Kurkjian has won more than twenty-five national and regional awards, including the Pulitzer Prize on three occasions. He is a graduate of Suffolk Law School and lives in Boston.
This program is free and open to the public. Refreshments will be served.
- My Tweets
- Review of Nixon and Mao: The Week That Changed the World by Margaret MacMillan
- Tedeschi Trucks Band at Orpheum November 30, 2017
- The Seabrook Draft CIP and Five Year Analysis of Prior Capital Spending
- The Seabrook Annual Christmas Tree Lighting
- A Review of Professor Timothy Snyder’s “On Tyranny”
- The Seabrook Board of Selectmen award the Boston Post Cane.
- Seabrook Fire Hosts Touch a Truck
- Seabrook United Takes on Opioid Abuse
- Seabrook Fire Alarm Operators Begin Work
- Review of Tim Weiner’s “Legacy of Ashes”
- Capital Improvement Plan
- Casino Gaming
- Education Reform
- Electoral Map
- Fifth Congressional
- Health Care Reform
- Manzi in the Morning
- Merrimack Valley Politics
- Methuen City Council
- Methuen Mayor's Race
- Municipal Finance
- National News
- Song of the Week
- State News
- Technology Beat
- Transportation Finance
- U.S. Senate Race
- WCAP Podcast