Shadi's in Methuen Burns on Christmas

The Methuen landmark Shadi’s Restaurant, on Osgood Street in Methuen, has burned this Christmas morning. Alarms went off at around 8:00 a.m. The Methuen Central Fire station is right across the street, and the blaze was spotted by firefighters working at that station. The Restaurant owners, Michael and Hind Asmar, were on the scene of the fire. My condolences go to them and the staff. They are long time owners who produce a superb product.

Photos at this link.

This entry was posted in Methuen and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s