Governor Deval Patrick took to the air today, releasing his first TV spot, trying to contrast his “values” with his opponents. The Governor talked about balancing budgets, and doing so through a combination of cuts and “revenue” increases that allowed for investments to be made in public education and health care. Do the voters of the Commonwealth share those values?
- My Tweets
- Lucky’s at the Brook
- 2023 Seabrook Budget and Warrant Tax Impact Analysis
- A Look at Robert E Lee, A Life by Allen Guelzo
- A Look at “Grant” by Ron Chernow
- A Look at G-Man J. Edgar Hoover and the Making of the American Century
- Seabrook Water and Sewer Reports 2022
- Seabrook Financial Presentation
- Seabrook’s 2023 Warrant
- Remembering David Crosby
- A look at “Chip War: The Fight for the World’s Most Critical Technology” by Chris Miller
- Capital Improvement Plan
- Casino Gaming
- Education Reform
- Electoral Map
- Fifth Congressional
- Health Care Reform
- Manzi in the Morning
- Merrimack Valley Politics
- Methuen City Council
- Methuen Mayor's Race
- Municipal Finance
- National News
- Song of the Week
- State News
- Technology Beat
- Transportation Finance
- U.S. Senate Race
- WCAP Podcast
“Revenue” increases??? He actually is using that term for “Tax and spend”. If he is using that term in a campaign add then you know he will actually do it. “Cuts”, not so much.
QUESTION; Do you share his values and are you looking forward to his re-election?
Saw your piece about your challenging state health care policies. Very brave and rightfully so. If Baker gets in he may be of help, if Patrick wins, fogetaboutit.