- My Tweets
- The Seabrook Memorial Day Service 2023
- Seabrook and NextEra Reach Tax Agreement
- Lucky’s at the Brook
- 2023 Seabrook Budget and Warrant Tax Impact Analysis
- A Look at Robert E Lee, A Life by Allen Guelzo
- A Look at “Grant” by Ron Chernow
- A Look at G-Man J. Edgar Hoover and the Making of the American Century
- Seabrook Water and Sewer Reports 2022
- Seabrook Financial Presentation
- Seabrook’s 2023 Warrant
- Capital Improvement Plan
- Casino Gaming
- Education Reform
- Electoral Map
- Fifth Congressional
- Health Care Reform
- Manzi in the Morning
- Merrimack Valley Politics
- Methuen City Council
- Methuen Mayor's Race
- Municipal Finance
- National News
- Song of the Week
- State News
- Technology Beat
- Transportation Finance
- U.S. Senate Race
- WCAP Podcast
Health Care Summit
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged Health Care Reform. Bookmark the permalink.
I haven’t the foggiest idea why he called this meeting since the sides are too far apart.
I assume he was trying to embarrass the Republicans as he thought he did at there GOP meeting a few weeks ago.
I found him arrogant and sanctimonious.
Now the Democrats can try and ram this pig through.