Yes I realize he has been kicking the tar out of me but today we recognize and congratulate Jules Gordon on the occasion of his birthday. May he have many more!!!! Now lets keep kicking the stuffing out of those Dems…..
- My Tweets
- A Look at G-Man J. Edgar Hoover and the Making of the American Century
- Seabrook Water and Sewer Reports 2022
- Seabrook Financial Presentation
- Seabrook’s 2023 Warrant
- Remembering David Crosby
- A look at “Chip War: The Fight for the World’s Most Critical Technology” by Chris Miller
- A Look at “The Avoidable War” by Kevin Rudd
- A Look at Pacific Crucible: War at Sea in the Pacific, 1941-1942 by Ian Toll
- A Look at “And There Was Light: Abraham Lincoln and the American Struggle” by Jon Meacham
- RIP Christine McVie
- Capital Improvement Plan
- Casino Gaming
- Education Reform
- Electoral Map
- Fifth Congressional
- Health Care Reform
- Manzi in the Morning
- Merrimack Valley Politics
- Methuen City Council
- Methuen Mayor's Race
- Municipal Finance
- National News
- Song of the Week
- State News
- Technology Beat
- Transportation Finance
- U.S. Senate Race
- WCAP Podcast
What a surprise to open your blog and instead of Obama’s face with his latest gaff, I see my name with you congratulating me on my 27th….er,72nd birthday.
I can hardly wait for Fred, Jim and Bob to chime in with their own congratulations.
At your insistence, I will remain one of the few who keep you honest with cutting edge logic and impeccable truths.
All kidding aside, I am truly touched by your heart felt warmth. However, I will take no prisoners starting with the next ‘political’ blog entry.
I know you want it that way.
Have an awesome Birthday Jules and being a strong Republican voice like me in Methuen.
A “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” to you Jules amd many more!:) We know you’ll keep the “da maya” on his toes in the comming NEW YEAR. For the remainder of this one give him a gift and go easy on him. 🙂
Happiest of birthdays to you. You, my friend, don’t look a day older than Fred.
Here’s wishing you many more healthy — but less vocal — birthdays! Cheers! 🙂
Gerard, Ben and Jim,
Thanks for the sentiments. I will endeavor to do my duty to this blog.
Jim, less vocal? NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO. Thanks for the birthday greetings. I look forward to our jousts.
Well, go out of town for a holiday, look what happens …
Happy Belated Birthday, old man.