Methuen Preliminary Election Today

Today, September 15th, Methuen will conduct its preliminary election, with polls open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. The contested races are for West District Councilor, and for Mayor. The polling locations are the Tenney School for the East District, the Timony School for the Central District, and the Marsh School and Park Garden Apartments for the West District. Please go out and vote today, and please consider voting to re-elect me as Methuen’s Mayor. It has been an honor to serve! Hope to see you out there today! Results posted here tonight.

This entry was posted in Methuen, Methuen City Council, Methuen Mayor's Race and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Methuen Preliminary Election Today

Good Luck, Your Honor.

If you win will you payoff on your last coffee bet?

I am in for a day next week. I will have to include some pastry on my dime, as I have been very late in honoring my bet obligation. Maybe we can get Jim to come!

3. Gerard Donahue says:

Mayor Manzi:

Well Linda and I did our partt aka voted. As I mentioned in the FB Wall post, if people do not vote now or in Nov then they are stuck with the people in office. In other words, no sympathy.

Gerard

It would be great if Jim comes. Just make sure you sit between us.

Well, Your Honor. I’m back from the polls and found the selection of mayor fit the ene-mene-mini-mo thing nicely.

Post the results.

Well Jules and Mayor, thanks for thinking of me….but I’ll only go if Patrizia will be there to wait on us…

Jim,

If Patrizia serves you, watch out when she delivers hot coffee she will drop it right in your lap.

Ouch.

From the vibes I get from ‘that one’, that’s about the hottest thing she could serve anybody… 😉