This morning at 10:00 a.m. the Massachusetts School Building Authority will announce that 83 school projects have been selected to move to the next stage of evaluation for funding. Methuen High School will be one of the fifty projects selected. It is an important milestone and although it does not guarantee funding in this round it is a critical first step towards that goal. I believe that a full blown feasibility study will now be conducted by the Authority. I will do additional postings after the announcement. Read the Globe story at this link.
- My Tweets
- A Look at G-Man J. Edgar Hoover and the Making of the American Century
- Seabrook Water and Sewer Reports 2022
- Seabrook Financial Presentation
- Seabrook’s 2023 Warrant
- Remembering David Crosby
- A look at “Chip War: The Fight for the World’s Most Critical Technology” by Chris Miller
- A Look at “The Avoidable War” by Kevin Rudd
- A Look at Pacific Crucible: War at Sea in the Pacific, 1941-1942 by Ian Toll
- A Look at “And There Was Light: Abraham Lincoln and the American Struggle” by Jon Meacham
- RIP Christine McVie
- Capital Improvement Plan
- Casino Gaming
- Education Reform
- Electoral Map
- Fifth Congressional
- Health Care Reform
- Manzi in the Morning
- Merrimack Valley Politics
- Methuen City Council
- Methuen Mayor's Race
- Municipal Finance
- National News
- Song of the Week
- State News
- Technology Beat
- Transportation Finance
- U.S. Senate Race
- WCAP Podcast
Good job, Mayor Manzi! MHS is in tough shape (I can attest to that myself).
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! i realy hope we get this funding.. im currently attending m.h.s right now and the whole no walls thing is pretty distracting while im trying to learn.
a new school would be nice but i really don’t find the absence of walls distracting, although at sometimes it can be.