In a posting on the Phoenix blog appropriately titled “MassGOP Struggles” Phoenix writer David S. Bernstein admits to rooting for Republican Lawrence Mayor Michael Sullivan in our “biggest loser” competition. Well at least Bernstein acknowleges the potential for Mike to “go soft” as the competition heats up. I am reluctant to do much trash talking since Sullivan took me over the hurdles in round one, but Sullivan’s fate will parallel Bernstein’s evaluation of the Mass GOP. I must congratulate Mike as I believe he is the first Republican the Phoenix has spoken kindly of.
Read the Phoenix posting here.
- Review of American Pharaoh: Mayor Richard J Daley
- Review: China 1945: Mao’s Revolution and America’s Fateful Choice
- Review of Tom Menino’s Mayor for a New America
- Nixonland- Master of Division.
- First Aid Kit- Music from Krugman????
- Above the Fray- Dukakis on the 1988 Campaign
- Review of “Thirteen Days in September” by Lawrence Wright
- Review of Richard Ben Cramer’s “What it Takes”
- Review of “Kissinger” by Walter Isaacson
- Seabrook Tree Lighting
- Casino Gaming
- Education Reform
- Electoral Map
- Fifth Congressional
- Health Care Reform
- Manzi in the Morning
- Merrimack Valley Politics
- Methuen City Council
- Methuen Mayor's Race
- Municipal Finance
- National News
- Song of the Week
- State News
- Technology Beat
- Transportation Finance
- U.S. Senate Race
- WCAP Podcast